Sunday, January 15, 2017

Guiding Star Week #2: Accountability

It's Friday afternoon and I just spent 15 minutes researching blogging conferences.

Why?

Because in last week's post, I told you I would.  Because attending a blogging conference is one of my 2017 Guiding Star goals.  Because how could I tell you to work your plan if I don't work mine?

Thanks for holding me accountable, Creataviters!



That's one of the beauties of having a plan like Guiding Star.  Now, all those dreams, desires and ideas that have been floating around in your head are in front of you, in black and white.  Now they start to feel possible.  And, if you've found a Buddy, there's at least one other person on the planet who is ready to hold you accountable.

Week #2 of Guiding Star is right in front of us.  This week isn't much different than last week.  

- Take 15 minutes to read your plan. 

- Still feeling odd when contemplating your Slogan?  I continue to stop, breathe and say mine to myself.  

- How about working on one Goal this week?

- Writing down what's working and what isn't might help.  Go ahead.  Give it a try.

- If you are someone's Buddy, this week is a good time to check in.  Encourage some action, even a small step.  We don't need to solve global poverty this week, but if we spend 15 minutes on it, we will get somewhere.

Remember:
Positive works
Keep it brief
Feeling stuck? One-on-one assistance is available at the discounted rate of $30/hour through February 1, 2017 (Click here to schedule a session).


No comments:

Post a Comment